Tecnica "Shabby chic" per un s.o.s bagno!
Questa settimana vi mostrerò dei piccoli lavoretti, sottolineo piccoli perché le possibilità erano poche e il tempo pure.
Vi sto parlando di casa "mia" o meglio dei miei genitori, si sa che finché si vive in famiglia la libertà di poter esprimere la propria creatività è sempre un pò limitata per quanto tu abbia la libertà di farlo.
Tutto quello che vi mostrerò è stato recuperato e arrangiato:)
Partirei dal bagno:
Vecchie piastrelle anni '60 e un un mobile classico reso più fresco dandogli un tocco di colore utilizzando la tecnica del Decapaggio*.
Sono i protagonisti del post di oggi!!
*In francese décaper letteralmente significa togliere la copertura: è questo, infatti, lo step principale del procedimento che elimina la patina superficiale di un oggetto in alcuni punti per “invecchiarlo” e “rovinarlo”. È la tecnica shabby chic per eccellenza.
This week I will show you small jobs, I emphasize small because the chances were few and time as well.
I am speaking of the house "my" or rather my parents, you know that as long as you live in the family the freedom to express their creativity is always a bit limited as far as you have the freedom to do so.
All I'll show has been recovered and arranged :)
I would start from the bathroom:
Old tiles 60s and a classic piece of furniture made cooler by giving it a touch of color using the technique of pickling *, are the protagonists of today's post !!
* In French décaper literally means remove the cover: this is, in fact, the main steps of the procedure that removes the patina surface of an object at some points to "age it" and "ruin". This is the shabby chic technique par excellence.
*In francese décaper letteralmente significa togliere la copertura: è questo, infatti, lo step principale del procedimento che elimina la patina superficiale di un oggetto in alcuni punti per “invecchiarlo” e “rovinarlo”. È la tecnica shabby chic per eccellenza.
This week I will show you small jobs, I emphasize small because the chances were few and time as well.
I am speaking of the house "my" or rather my parents, you know that as long as you live in the family the freedom to express their creativity is always a bit limited as far as you have the freedom to do so.
All I'll show has been recovered and arranged :)
I would start from the bathroom:
Old tiles 60s and a classic piece of furniture made cooler by giving it a touch of color using the technique of pickling *, are the protagonists of today's post !!
* In French décaper literally means remove the cover: this is, in fact, the main steps of the procedure that removes the patina surface of an object at some points to "age it" and "ruin". This is the shabby chic technique par excellence.
...

Comments
Post a Comment